Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I just dont know what to say....

........................this past few days wala akong ginawa kundi umiyak...umiyak...at umiyak......haay....just dont know what to do, where to start again.....Si Lord tlga...dami tlagamg namgyari this year and ang lagi komg prayer kay Lord "i want his favor" then this verse reminds me Prov.8:35 who ever FINDS ME, finds LIFE and RECEIVE FAVOR from the LORD.....haay....just this morning naman bigla nanaman ako sinumpong....hehe i dont feel ryt tlaga kagabi pa as in daming nangyari sa church pag uwi pa dito sa bhay as in over load na ako ng mga pangyayari......naiiyak nalang ako sa mga nangyayari.....buti nalang si Lord to the rescue sabi nya sa word nya ISIA 59:1 sure the arm of the Lord is not too far to save nor his ear too dull to hear....kahit walang nagbabasa ng blog ko ok lang i just want to burst out what i feel ryt now....haay may Gods touch and heals me...inspite of this feeling i have....inspite of heart ache inside me...inspite of failure i had...inpite of everything i will ever love, praise my God ,my creator my master my everything.....haay.....i pray next tym na mg popost ako ulit good news naman.....

2 comments:

mheries said...

-hug-
joy!!!!!!!!!!!hehehehehehe
kaya pala dito ko dinala ni Lord.. ngayon na lang ulit nakapagblog-hop ^_^

msta?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TĂȘnis e Sapato, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tenis-e-sapato.blogspot.com. A hug.